Monday, September 10, 2012

Sleek MakeUp pout polish Frosting and Bonaire, Pan Tao blush REVIEW and Swatches

Sleek Makeup is a cosmetics company in England that makes fashion forward products at an affordable price. I remember while I was in England one summer I fell in love with their cosmetics! I am so glad they ship to the USA and also recently made international shipping so much lower. I actually just ordered more items from their website due to their new webpage look and lowered shipping. I wanted to review the Sleek Makeup products I have currently so you can decide if you want to give them a try!

Today, I am reviewing a blush in Pan Tao and two pout polishes in Bonaire and Frosting. See below for review and swatches!

Pan Tao blush (left), Bonaire and Frosting Pout polishes (right)


Sleek Pan Tao blush, 8g/0.27 oz, $5.99
Pan Tao is a matte orange blush. It is very bright and has a hint of coral apricoty color. This is limited edition.


blended Pan Tao (left), heavy swatch (right)


Bonaire (left), Frosting (right). 10g/0.34oz, $5.99

Bonaire is a sheer tangerine orange shade. This is a limited edition shade.
Frosting is a creamy pink milk shade.


swatch of Frosting (left), Bonaire (right)

bare lips for comparison


Frosting (left), Bonaire (right)

Bare cheeks for comparison (left), Pan Tao blush (right)


I really, really love the texture of the pout polishes. They remind me heavily of MAC's tinted lip conditioners except the pout polishes are a lot more pigmented. They even show up on my pigmented lips! These stay on for a long time and can even be layered. I love the silky texture when you run your lips together! I get about a 3-4 hours wear on these on average. And they smell like vanilla!

The blush is extremely pigmented. I love coral/peach colored blushes and this one is just slightly different. It is matte but still delivers a strong orange color. Use a light hand on this blush, especially if you are fair skinned! I can't wait to try more of their blushes especially if they are going to be as pigmented as Pan Tao! Pan Tao is limited edition but you can still get it on ebay. Sleek Makeup's website no longer carry this, but their "Life's a Peach" blush is comparable. This blush lasted on me about 8-9 hours and does not accentuate any pores. I really like it!

I saw this discount on their website. It expires September 9th 2012. It didn't work for me when I tried to use it on the 9th, but hopefully it works for you. I would definitely keep an eye out for their sales in the future! By the way, my shipping fee was less than $4 for international shipping! WHOA. With already affordable blushes at $6 and lip color also at $6, how can you ask for more? Definitely give them a try :)


 

Have you purchased anything from Sleek Makeup? Do you think you will now that international shipping is so affordable?

Em


Like what you see? Support my blogs by subscribing here!

All products shown here were purchased with my own money and were given my fair and honest opinion. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly refrain from advertising your blog here. Helpful links related to review only. Thanks!