Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Sinful Colors line up July 2012 Swatches and REVIEW

Sinful Colors nail polishes are on sale this week at Walgreens for $0.99. They usually sell for $1.99 so if you have your eye on some shades, pick them up asap! There are a ton of "collections" that came out recently, though most of them were colors we have seen in previous collections. Study in Style came out recently- see my review on two of the polishes here.
I have decided to do a swatch of all the ones I currently love from Sinful Colors. Hope these will help you decide whether you want to go out and look for them. Some of these were limited edition, but I was still able to find them randomly in the stands.

 left to right: Bare (LE) and Be Happy, two coats each


 Bare is a nude pink with a hint of mauve and light shimmer

Be Happy is a bright turquoise cream


left to right: Starfish (LE) and Mint Apple, two coats each

Starfish is a happy pink/purple color (opaque in two coats)
Mint Apple is a shimmery jade shade (could have used a third coat) 

left to right: Cinderella and Casablanca 

Cinderella is a sheer baby blue jelly with shimmers (I had three coats on, but it could use a fourth!)
Casablanca is a metallic silver (one coat was opaque)

I really like that Casablanca didn't streak easily like other silver metallics. It was pretty opaque without being hard to apply!
I really like the jelly look of Cinderella, but even after three coats I can see some of my nail underneath! I guess a fourth coat is required for my liking.
Starfish reminds me of a pink color that Nicki Minaj would wear. It is a fun pink, but still wearable! I don't usually go for such "out there" pinks, but this one is just so cute!
Mint Apple is a lovely jade color with shimmers. I really like how it is more green than other shades I have, but still works well with all the shimmers.
Bare is a pretty mauvy pink. That is probably my favorite out of this bunch. I found one at Walgreens the other day, so hopefully your store still has some left of this LE polish!
Be Happy came out with a collection recently. I have seen some floating around in certain Walgreens. It is a nice creamy bright turquoise, but you can probably find something similar in your currently collection.

I hope this lineup helped you decide whether there is a color you wanted to pick up during the 99 cent sale at Walgreens. Don't forget, sale ends July 28th, 2012! Happy hunting and shopping :)

Do you own any Sinful Colors polishes? Which one is your favorite?

Em


Like what you see? Support my blogs by subscribing here!

All products shown here were purchased with my own money and were given my fair and honest opinion.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly refrain from advertising your blog here. Helpful links related to review only. Thanks!