Monday, May 7, 2012

NOTD: CosBar at Target's amber bronze

I just came back from Target with a few goodies, one of which is the new CosBar's nail polish. This stunning amber metallic polish is easy to apply, dries fast, and looks so glam!
A little background on CosBar: CosBar is one of the many collaborations Target has in their "The Shops" promotion this May 2012. This is what Target has on their website about CosBar- "Where Aspen flirts with fake lashes and real beauty. New Yorker turned ski bum, Lily Garfield, worked her way up from behind the beauty counter to become Aspen's queen of cosmetics. Since it first opened in 1976, Cos Bar has remained a cutting-edge beauty palace for the lovely ladies of Aspen."

 This is two coats of nail polish with no top or base coat. The formula is so smooth and easy to work with. The first coat is nearly opaque with no streaks and I topped it with a second coat for more intensity. There are lots of metallic shimmer, but it does not feel gritty. Did I mention it took less than a minute to dry? Wow.

 Though the color is very pretty, it is a bit too bright for me to wear to work. However, I would love to sport this when I am out in the evening or just frolicking on the weekend. This color also would look great in the fall so stock up now :)

The rest of the nail polish by Cos Bar at Target is very bright and reminds me of Halloween. Only this shade caught my eye. But if you love bright purples or neon greens, you should go check out the rest of this line at Target before they sell out.

E




Disclaimer: all products were purchased by me with my own money.



2 comments:

  1. I bought all four of these at Target and ending up loving them. I was amazed at the dry time too!

    ReplyDelete

Kindly refrain from advertising your blog here. Helpful links related to review only. Thanks!