Monday, April 23, 2012

Milani Pure Love LE collection



I am so excited to finally get my hands on this limited collection! I have been hunting for this set of nail polish and eyeshadow for weeks and finally found them at one of my local walgreens. These retail at $4.99 each, so they are very affordable.
The collection contains three nail polish:

wedding dress- a shimmering pearl white
bridesmaid- a shimmering rose gold
Gray tux- black sheer jelly with glitters


And one eyeshadow trio:
true romance: a champagne highlight color, rose bronze lid color, and a smoky black with sparkles (this seem to match the nail polish colors!)
Overall, I love all the colors in this collection. I am a big sucker for feminin
e and neutral colors. Though the nail polish colors are very shimmery, they still ha
ve a composed manner about them. I have posted some watches below.



one coat of wedding dress





two coats of wedding dress



one coat of bridesmaid


two coats of bridesmaid


one coat of gray tux



two coats of gray tux


I swatched the nail polish on one nail with either one coat or two coats. (I was running late so I could not do the entire hand).
As you can see, the shimmers are fairly opaque. Gray tux is more sheer since the glitters are spread out. It looks so pretty! Wedding dress and bridesmaid are removed fairly easy, in my opinion, gray tux removes like other glitter nail polish. I personally use Zoya's nail polish remover and it works like a charm.

The shadows are very pigmented with the exception of the highlight which just blends into my skin (I am NC30-35). I still love them all!

true romance eyeshadow trio
I hope you found this helpful and if any of these strikes your fancy, run and get them at your walgreens soon before they sell out. Milani has told me via twitter that they will sell it on their website in May, but I always like to see it in the stores before purchasing myself.

Until next time,
E

All products shown here were purchased with my own money and were given my fair and honest opinions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly refrain from advertising your blog here. Helpful links related to review only. Thanks!